Monday, December 30, 2013

A friend posted the funniest "what not" to say if you are over 30.  A couple of the sayings from the list cracked me up because I know people who say them all the time.   I won't lie i was totally making fun of those people in my head until... I came across one that I know I say all of the time.  So... apparently Cra-Cra is something I need to quit saying.  And all because I'm over 30!
Getting older was something that use to make want to cry.  I had a very serious rule in our house that mommy was always 24 yrs old.  That was until my oldest had to draw a picture in the 1st grade of her family and label each member and their age.  Well it didn't sit too well with me that it would have made me a teen mom with a 30 year old man.  Her teacher thought it was quite funny… My pastor husband… not so much…
Plus once you get to the point where you realize you complain a lot about all the pain in your hands, shoulders, knees, and back… you just aren't pulling "24" off.
This year I will turn 34… I actually had to count on my fingers because I've always just defaulted to 24.  Me turning 34… that is Cra Cra!!!  Sorry… It had to be said!    

No comments:

Post a Comment