Sunday, December 29, 2013

Today I decided was the day for something new… I'm not only headed towards the new year but to a new job which will lead to a new lifestyle.  So I've decided to blog.  Instead of starting on January 1st why not on December 29th.  I'm sure I will always have material because my kids are hysterical and always doing something crazy.
For instance… Yesterday I'm sitting on my bed straightening my hair while reading a book.  I just happened to be eating a little bowl of chex mix.  In my house there is a rule that we do not eat in the bedrooms.  Blake, my four year old, walks through my room on her way to the bathroom… stops, looks over and raises her eyebrows giving me a very pointed look and says "momma… Jesus and Santa can see you…"
I have a feeling my eternity or christmas loot may be in jeopardy??

No comments:

Post a Comment